Helping lead the way for Neville C. Pouchet for the past 32 years, Laurence Pouchet or as many know him as “Larry” brought to the company almost a decade of experience in the construction and engineering field when he began.
He has helped developed the Company into a turn-key provider of Architectural Openings and Washroom Systems with his strategic direction and technical guidance. He believes in being involved and abreast of where the company stands and is, hands-on when it comes to the company accounting and sales, helping to ensure that targets are met and consumers are satisfied.
- Overall Strategic direction and technical guidance
- Manage all accounting and financing activities
- In-house Washroom Systems specialist
- Manage all Indent Sales activities
6 years MEP design engineer
3 years structural steel fabrication
41 years in the construction industry
Qualification & Certifications
- BSc. – Mechanical Engineering
- Registered with Board of Engineering of Trinidad & Tobago